16 Karrabul Road ST HELENS PARK, NSW 2560Sold $530,000
I am practical, well looked after and love to entertain.
House Sold - ST HELENS PARK NSW
Within minutes walk to St Helens Park Shops, schooling, bus stops and parklands as well as a short drive to Macarthur train station and Macarthur Square Shopping Centre this home is beautifully presented plus it’s practically situated too.
• Floating floorboards throughout the entire home.
• Completely renovated bathroom & laundry
• Electric shutters in addition to ducted heating to the formal living room.
• 12 solar panels (approx.) save on electricity.
• Security shutters & alarm system
• Stainless steel 5 burner gas cook top to your well-presented kitchen, which also features a dual water filter, plenty of bench space plus greenery views to the backyard enjoy watching the kids play in a backyard that has so much space.
• Your guests will enjoy the space that your undercover entertainment area has with lighting & electricity it’s fully paved plus it’s practically situated just off the dining room too.
• There’s loads more extras such as the ducted heating throughout most rooms of the home, two car driveway in addition to your very own three car carport which can also be used as another massive entertainment area, garden shed, double gate entry to the spacious backyard, Granny flat potential (STCA) plus so much more.
Call Anthony Tannoury from List & Sell Real Estate today. PH: 0431 747 453!
How much is your property worth? Call Anthony Tannoury today, he would love to help. PH: 0431 747 453.
Disclaimer: List & Sell Real Estate believes that all information contained herein to be true and correct to the best of our ability and in no way misleading, however all interested parties are advised to carry out their own enquiries and relevant searches.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Carport